hshelby99

• Goosifer
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Luz21
    • manuel1299

Jordan's Projects

Jordan

Wow Jordan you leave me in awe here! Great job indeed. I am looking forward to the hippidion

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Jordan

The hippidion is finished also. The picture doesn't show it but it is compatible with the macrauchenia and giant ground sloth and inside the .ztd files are additional files that make the aformentioned critters like the hippidion.

Jordan

Thanks! I love hearing from people who use my creations as I seldom get around to actually playing! If you have any requests of your own this is the place for them.

I am in desperate need of a Thatched Grass Vieuwing area Matching the other Ingame Thatched Grass items so I hope you do scenery as well as animals.

:24: I am affraid that is true! :elkgrin: I have so much downloads I even can't use them all at the same time I wish I could though and even then every time I play or just go somewhere I still think of something I would like but this particular Thatched Grass Vieuwing area is really at the top of my list.

Guest hersheyqwert

Pukkie, I'll give a shot at your thatched grass observation area. You been asking for it but no one has stepped up to the plate. Let me finish my current projects and I'll start the observation area.

Jordan

Under orders from Brandi all new downloads are being withheld until the anniversary, but that doesn't keep me from teasing...

Here's the African Spurred Tortoise. When Paul gets back to me I'll start on some more tortoises/turtles.