• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Professor Paul

Jordan;you did realise you can search PPNE by common name or latin name;the search is much better than the one we had with ZTNE.

Jordan

I am not familiar with the "The Future is Wild" creatures but I can look into the monkey, deer and gazelle. Yes, Ghirin I will be making the Mountain Nyala in the next couple days. And Paul, it isn't that I can't sift through PPNE it is that there are so many options of what to make! (Which I suppose is a better problem than having nothing to make!)

Jordan,

How about Australian animals? Spotted Quoll? I'm sorry for throwing stuff at you. I should have just made a list of everything like other people do instead of a huge long post. I forgot to add that one last night. I figured my post was long enough.

Kim

Jordan

A quoll you say? I reckon I can do that. I'm not certain what I could make the little varmints out of though. I was thinking a baby roo but after a few more pictures they look more like possums. The baby warthog could be used I guess. Any thoughts anyone? Professor? Bueller?

Current to do list: Mountain Nyala, Proboscis Monkey, Lechwe Deer,Tufted Deer, Damas Gazelle and Spotted Quoll.

Luckily I get out of school on the 14th!

Yeah, that's the hard part. I can come up with animals I want, but I don't bother to think about what they could be made out of or even if they can/could be made.

Kim

Professor Paul

Quolls are quadrupedal,the kangaroo is wrong anatomically (as an aside the young black bear of either type could make a passable Tasmanian Devil) so the young warthog would be a good idea.

The Lechwe is NOT a deer,it's an antelope. There are two types,you could try the bongo as the basis for them both,it has the size but the horns twist a tad more than those of the Lechwe.However,with the material we have to hand you have to accept poetic license.

Tufted Deer;use the gazelle,it's nearest in shape,& much darker.

Proboscis Monkey;take the baboon,& give it the same preferences as the chimp.

Dama gazelle;well,the only problem would be making the ZT1 gazelle lighter.

Jordan and Professor Paul,

I stated in my post that I didn't need the Damas Gazelle, although others who are looking for one might. Sorry, I put "Walking With Dinosaurs" in my post because I couldn't rember the name of the other show. "The Future is Wild". Got it.

Kim

Jordan

Thank you very much Paul, you have just done 80% of my job. It won't be hard at all to make these now. Tasmanian devil from the black bear cub you say? Hmmm....