• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

:24: I am affraid that is true! :elkgrin: I have so much downloads I even can't use them all at the same time I wish I could though and even then every time I play or just go somewhere I still think of something I would like but this particular Thatched Grass Vieuwing area is really at the top of my list.

Pukkie have you tried to combine your .ztd files into combined ones so you can have more in the game and not slow it down too much.

gem_del_mar

Jordan how about a Desert Tortoise?, I have always wanted on for ZT, and if it's not too much trouble could you program it to us the burrow for it's shelter, and for foliage the desert prickly pear cactus, saguaro cactus, and the joshua tree. Thank you for your time :smile:

Jordan
Jordan how about a Desert Tortoise?, I have always wanted on for ZT, and if it's not too much trouble could you program it to us the burrow for it's shelter, and for foliage the desert prickly pear cactus, saguaro cactus, and the joshua tree. Thank you for your time :smile:

Sure can! Just a note on the other tortoise as well as this one, they hatch from eggs so they require scientists. If need be I can create non-DD friendly ones.

Jordan

Okay Campers, the Desert Tortoise is done too. It should be able to go into the burrows as well, but of course they refuse to do that while I'm watching 'em. Here's a pic:

gem_del_mar

Thank you so very much Jordan for the Desert Tortoise, you did a fantastic job! I don't mind that they have to have the scientists looking after them at all. Thanks again for all your time and talent!

Jordan

Thanks for the kind words, I love doing requests because I know they'll be appreciated by the great folks around here. It is my little way of making dreams come true. Plus they keep me from having to pick things to make. As wonderful as it is PPNE makes my head spin! Send any more requests my way!

Jordan,

In the Wishlist for ZT1, I have some requests posted on the first two pages. the first one is the seventh post down on page one (titled New Monkey), I would like to know if you think you can make Monkeys. A Proboscis Monkey, some Cryptids(Twenty fifth post down titled Carakiller,Rattleback and DeathGleaner) like on "Walking With Dinosaurs"? I think it is on Discovery Channel and on page 2 of the thread is a post titled Lechwe Deer,Tufted Deer and Damas Gazelle(I already found the last deer mentioned though and downloaded it). I will wait to hear from you and Brandi about when new downloads can be made and whether you can make these or not.

Kim

Pukkie have you tried to combine your .ztd files into combined ones so you can have more in the game and not slow it down too much.

I know that but I can not figger out how to do it Besides the language barriere wich makes the tutorial a bit difficult I am the worst computertwit at ZooTek for sure and it is just to technical for me I should harass Dizzy some more to find out if she has some spare time left for me to try to help me out.