• (Admin)Cricket
    • TRIFORCE89
    • ZooForce11
    • bxdczoo
    • jspharm

Jordan's Projects

Jordan

Professor Paul

Could somone make the wolfcub into a westie?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Professor Paul

Well,as they are from the West Highlands of Scotland (like me) I would suggest some elevation plus coniferous trees & terrain.

Jordan,

Hmm, well, if she's gotten a chance to see my lists at all, I'm not sure when she went on this cruise or when she'll be back, she may or may not want to take a crack at the birds. She does a good job on birds.

Kim

Jordan

Earlier today Gem PMed me with a request for different colors of horses as the ZKL pack went belly-up some time ago. I obliged, and here is a picture of the half dozen different types. The pack includes: black, bay, buckskin, palomino, roan and sorrel horses and as you can see, they live quite nicely together. Look for the pack this weekend. Finishing up the Westie is my next project then back to the list.

Savannahjan

Jordan you are a designing man possessed! All these new animals are just wonderful.

Jordan

Well Jan, you'll remember that in times past I was not the most efficient designer... or contest judge for that matter. I think I am subconsciously making up for that along with justifying my self-awarded title. Plus, with the anniversary coming I need some good stuff to offer. Speaking of which, the wee Westie is done. :wink:

Jordan,

I see the Black Horse, but I don't know which other of the colors are which. I guess I thought you were going to post them individually and say what color they were. Could you please tell me in what location which color Horse is?

Kim

Jordan

You know, I'd thought about doing that but didn't in the original post. Sorry about that. From left to right:

Sorrel, Black, Bay (middle top), Buckskin (middle bottom), palomino and roan

They are all separate files so when you download it you can pick which to put in your game if you don't want all of them.

ZooGrammy

Jordan, the horse is my favorite animal and I love the one in the game. Thanks for all of these so now I can run a herd.