• (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo
    • Luz21
    • strider213
    • Goosifer
    • Fern

Jordan's Projects

Jordan

Earlier today Gem PMed me with a request for different colors of horses as the ZKL pack went belly-up some time ago. I obliged, and here is a picture of the half dozen different types. The pack includes: black, bay, buckskin, palomino, roan and sorrel horses and as you can see, they live quite nicely together. Look for the pack this weekend. Finishing up the Westie is my next project then back to the list.
As far as I know the ZKL horses by Sundance are still available and work well ingame. http://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/index.php?showtopic=356

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Jordan

Hmm, Gem said that she had been having problems with them. It really doesn't matter, I would have made these anyway. I'm glad to see that you are anticipating them too Ziggy, Gem said we'd have all the horse-lovers on board.

Jordan

Trudging along through my requests list, I have finished the tufted deer. Here is a pic for you curious-types. (I finally remembered to turn off the grid before taking the pic! You have no idea how much that has been bugging me on the other ones but I am too lazy to redo. :wink:)

gem_del_mar

A million thank yous again Jordan, the horses are just fabulous! You did amazing job, looking forward to having them all together like a real herd. Fern as for Sundances horses, when I would download them and then go to unzip the file I would get a error message saying there was no file to extract. I tried repeatedly to download them with no luck. I really wanted to have different color shades of horses that was all compatible with one another so that is why I asked Jordan for his help with this horse pack, and I think he did an outstanding job on the horses!

My bet is these are ztd files rather than zips. I do wish they would repack some of their files. and that is what happens when the whole file does not download.

Jordan

The Spotted Tailed Quoll is done too. That is 9 in one day and I am tired out. Good night everybody!

Luke

9 animals in one day? Good grief - you've obviously got a good more hours in your day than I do. Well done; they all look great

genkicoll

Hmm... D'you think that a shetland pony could be done with the young Prz's horse animations? Of course, they wouldn't be shaggy enough, but hey! :lol:

Hmm... D'you think that a shetland pony could be done with the young Prz's horse animations? Of course, they wouldn't be shaggy enough, but hey! :lol:

There has been a Shetland Pony by Krimmsun out for ages.

If ZA ever (or has) gets thier downloads up, they have a great Tassie Devil made from the Black Bear cub.

My bet is these are ztd files rather than zips. I do wish they would repack some of their files. and that is what happens when the whole file does not download.

Yes, they are .ztds. That annoys me too. Some downloads are zips and some a .ztds.