post-11-1181182636.jpg

aviary underwater tunnel

post-11-1181182681.jpg

Mammoth lava

post-11-1181182744.jpg

Marine Cape

post-11-1181182781.jpg

ZooGrammy

I didn't realize that many of these were made by Catfish.

The lava mammoth one looks like it might have been a club maze contest. I seem to remember the clubs did a maze one before I joined the Lions Den

In post #35, the picture with the Peafowl, Camels, Big Horn Sheep and Storks? I think? It looks like there are visitors in the enclosure? I always thought all visitors in Zoo Tycoon or Zoo Tycoon 2 and the expansions would panic if an animal got loose? Does it depend on the animal?

Kim

No guests and animals don't work together.

My guess is he used the invisible fence to create an illusion or he used the "guest" animal. I think there are a couple around.

maybe he will enlighten us.

:whoa: Wow what wonderfull screens all together! :whoa: Treats indeed!

Very, very impressive sad they do not build no more and thanks for sharing all these Fern very inspiring.

Catfish

I remember building that exhibit, I was experimenting with the new (well new at the time) tunnel entrances to see what I could do with them. That was my "petting zoo" exhibit.

I used the tunnel entrance to transport the guests directly into the exhibit. The first thing the guests will do if they find themselves in an exhibit is head for the exit, so I built the fence like a sort of maze to make them wander around inside the exhibit for a little bit. Of course this doesn't actually make the guests happy because of the way the game is programmed, but it does make for an interesting petting zoo area where the guests and animals actually do mingle briefly.

I also see the shark exhibit right next to it that uses the same idea, sort of. I made that one as sort of a gag- it's the "feed the sharks" interactive exhibit. The guests go in one side of the tunnel and end up, well, feeding the sharks.