• Most Online

SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• bxdczoo

Cave Shelters by RDingFT

menno

Dear Sirs,

I recently downloaded the Cave Shelter by RDingFT but for some reason they dont show up in the game. Maybe I've forgotten to download some .dll file or something so it could be my mistake. I'm using ZT1 at the moment. I would be very gratefull if someone could help me with my problem. I'd love to use the pack for the Ocelot and the Margay for instance. They dont like any shelter, not the even the regular cave ( which is in ZT1). I sincerely apologise if I've opened a new topic for no good reason.

Kind regards, Menno de Vries

The lack of a dll would not mean they don't show up. It would just mean they would not have names or tooltips in the menu. As long as you have any one of the following dlls listed the name should show. All use the same name.

Message ids are in the current LANG--ZTCDD.dll, LANG--fern-Tek.dll, lang--TKZTUFcombin.dll

The caves should appear in the shelter menu of the animal menu

Thanks for your response. I checked my computer and searched for the mentioned DLL files. Somehow I dont seem to have them. I did look on this website but I cant  find them (maybe I forgotten something or made some mistake).

Would you be so kind and tell me where I could the DLL files?

Kind regards,