• Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• bxdczoo
    • Fern

Terrain Themed Buildings

pistol01

Hey guys, does anyone know if i can get any terrain themed buildings (restaurants, gift shops) for a new zoo I'm starting after The Brickyard Contest ends?

yeah you could go by bush and tuck restaurant 

and Genki's tribalpack for Savannah

For the desert you can use a couple of buildings from the Egypt megapack here at Tek

Also goes well with the egyptian Aviary the desertarium and the Oryx breeding center

But when you search on Go West in the dowload section you might find even more that fits a desert theme where it not that that is a completely different style so it is what you prefer

There is an entire section of snowy buildings for your Arctic Zoo in our building thread in the download database for fun food and gifts

Also for as well coniferous as decidious forest you can use quite a few  number o lodges

You can search here

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/category/55-food-and-drink/

Where you also find a couple you can use in strictly marine zoos (when you build that the diva's dive and delve sure is a  must have in my opinion)

but also

Sand Castle Cafe and Gifts by Z.Z.

There also is a fun giftshop for your marine area here 

Children's Discovery Center

For rainforest Madagaskar house and junglepetting zoo (attractions) and rainforest cafe rainforest vending machine wild goldenfrog restaurant

And I bet you can find sooo nuch more if you'd look here

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php

Take your time as there is soooo much out there you could use in your themed zoos

Have fun :hug2: