Newest Member
    jspharm

• Fern
    • Goosifer
    • redwolf

APExp 3.2 Infinite loading

Khaydar

Khaydar

When I start a new project, and choose the saltwater  croc as a base, APE keeps loading forever. Only the saltwater crocodile shows this bug, the other animals work fine. Is this due to damage game file? The saltwater crocodile is perfectly normal ingame.

Savannahjan

That is odd.  Have you tried another version of Ape?  Hopefully Fern will see this soon, she should have an explanation.

Khaydar

@Savannahjan I haven't tryed another version yet, it's a weird bug because the croc used to work. I used it as a base for my black caiman.

@jbl89 I already use ZTStudios, however you still need APE for the UCA file generation.

@Khaydar depends how familiar you are with ZT1. I always copied the .AI file from the original animal and just edited everything manually. Only need to remember to change the IDs and add a language block. Less intuitive, but also way less bugs and issues.

when APE is used for making animals it adds a lot of unecessary information mostly duplicates that need to be deleted adds the annimation information for annimations that may not be valid for your creation JBL's way of copying the original ai file is best then all you really need APE for is to add icons to a file to generate the internal APE ID

• Like 1