jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• bxdczoo

Get expensive animals!

Guest Eragon845

Guest Eragon845

I posted this at ZooMania aswell,but

I found out a strategy to be able to adopt more expensive animals, although it's time consuming. All animals that are unlocked with half a star of fame cost $1,250 (except the musk ox for whatever reason) and animals unlocked at 1 star are $2,000, 1 and a half stars, 3,000, etc. The strategy, if you have half a star of fame, never let your money drop below $1,250. If you're going to adopt an animal that costs $1,250, save $2,500 (so you have $3,750) and adopt a pair (opposite gender) of the animal of your choice. When your zoo fame raises by a star, new animals are unlocked but they cost $2,000. Now, save up some money until you have $2,000. Once that's done, only adopt animals worth $2,000, except save $4,000 (so you have $6,000) and adopt a pair of those animals. When your zoo fame increases again, repeat the process except save up whatever you need to meet the cost of newly unlocked animals. Hope that wasn't too confusing. :elkgrin:

• 1 month later...

:other-rosebud4:

I posted this at ZooMania aswell,but

I found out a strategy to be able to adopt more expensive animals, although it's time consuming. All animals that are unlocked with half a star of fame cost $1,250 (except the musk ox for whatever reason) and animals unlocked at 1 star are $2,000, 1 and a half stars, 3,000, etc. The strategy, if you have half a star of fame, never let your money drop below $1,250. If you're going to adopt an animal that costs $1,250, save $2,500 (so you have $3,750) and adopt a pair (opposite gender) of the animal of your choice. When your zoo fame raises by a star, new animals are unlocked but they cost $2,000. Now, save up some money until you have $2,000. Once that's done, only adopt animals worth $2,000, except save $4,000 (so you have $6,000) and adopt a pair of those animals. When your zoo fame increases again, repeat the process except save up whatever you need to meet the cost of newly unlocked animals. Hope that wasn't too confusing. :elkgrin:

where did you find your musk ox, spanish lynx and your african wild dog?....sorry if it's a sudden change of topic but i'v been dying to know....thanks :vishenka_34: