Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn
    • qkr5614
    • LapisLazuli77
    • MaastrichianFan

Gut Stone projects

Gastrolith

Well since i'm pretty new to this community i'll introduce myself first. I'm Gastrolith and i've been playing zoo tycoon for quite some time, i used to own the 2 aswell but i always liked the first one more. 

I always enjoyed making mods for games but never got to release or show any, deeming them far to amateur. So, here goes my first project for this game and the first i intent to share:

The Ancient Bison (Bison priscus)

qNnoa6e.png -Icon

X62vtMH.png -Zoopedia icon (Credits go to Jonathan's Blank Plaques and the user CoreTorque from the Dawn of Man Pic i used)

i'm currently manually changing the Vanilla bison animations to my modified version...so the release of this beast is still miles away :cristi:

• Like 1

HENDRIX
4 hours ago, Gastrolith said:

i'm currently manually changing the Vanilla bison animations to my modified version...so the release of this beast is still miles away :cristi:

Hi, instead of manually poking the pixels you might want to render out fresh sprites from 3D models. I wrote a plugin for blender which takes care of most of the work. Many animals have been created in this way, often using models and animations taken from 3D games.

On 9/22/2019 at 2:04 PM, HENDRIX said:

Hi, instead of manually poking the pixels you might want to render out fresh sprites from 3D models. I wrote a plugin for blender which takes care of most of the work. Many animals have been created in this way, often using models and animations taken from 3D games.

i'll check it out, thanks

ZooGrammy

Gastrolith,   we are very happy to have you join us and post your ideas.   It will be great to see what you come up with. :hellowelcome: