Top Posters In This Topic

• Menolly

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cricket

Menolly, you have beautiful screenshots! Thanks for sharing with us! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

• 1 month later...
marble_collecter

Menolly, I was looking through your screenshots and in the one from Nov, 27th 2007 you used a beautiful waterfall. Where did you get it and is it available to everyone? I have searched some here at Tek but seen it.

genkicoll

I'm not sure which waterfall you're talking about, but we have animated waterfall fences in the Fences area of the downloads :)

EDIT: Yes, I see the waterfall fence in Menolly's screen from November 25th, but the waterfall you're asking about was done by Dr. Rick at ZTUF. I'm not positive that it's been released to the public yet, though... :P

I'm going to move this post, also, to Menolly's screenshot thread :wink:

marble_collecter

Thank-you for moving the posts, they weren't hard to find and I should have posted them here to begin with. Yes the waterfall was made by Dr. Rick and :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: it is available to the public. I scooted over there and did some hunting. Shame on me for not being back there sooner, I just go so addicted to this site I forgot to see what the others have going on.

• 3 months later...
Guest Caddienoah

Just looking at past screens, the great waterfall, by Dr. Rick, is located where? I don't remember seeing something like that in any of my site visits. Really think it is terrific.

:cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: Great thinking Zoogrammy :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: Go Menolly Go!! :cheerlie: :cheerlie: