• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paardjee

• pukkie

• khalisimran

• Fern

If what I read earlier is right one of the designers will download it and test it before allowing it to be loaded in the downloads area. So maybe it would pay to wait and see what they say.

I am sure whoever tests it will guide paardjee through any editing that might be needed if need be.

it has been tested by me and I sent it to a friend and she said there woren't any problems but if you want to wait till one of the people here test it it's okay :smile:

and here is the water deer: :cheerlie:

Zoo106.jpg

Zoo108.jpg

Zoo109.jpg

aren't they cute ? :smile:

it has been tested by me and I sent it to a friend and she said there woren't any problems but if you want to wait till one of the people here test it it's okay :smile:

While your friend may have tested it in their game, that does not mean they know what to look for that will cause problems for others. Often animals will seem to be okay ingame but it is what they are doing behind the scenes that can be of concern. I have had a quick look and there are things that need fixing. For a start there should not be a UCA file and an ai file. I don't know what effect that will have. For user created animals there should only be a UCA. The only time ai files would be used for an animal is when entirely new animations have been made, rather than using the ingame ones and maybe not even then if the animations are able to be linked to those commands already in place.

The main one that concerns me because I do know its effect is it contains and LCID error and that will crash the game of anyone using non english version possibly apart from the language file your game uses.

However all the errors I recognised are fixable I am sure in due course this be available. From what I saw of the pics I look forward to that time. :vishenka_34:

Pukkie: if this is confusing don't worry most people don't understand files. So for you the answer is: Don't download this until it is fixed.

Paardjee my dear all these links included the one with the sheep Gets me to image hosting but not to your screens Could you place your screens up here please?

Brandi

go ahead and upload them to the downloads database here. We will test them and if there is anything that needs to be fixed we can let you know.

well actually I am waiting till the blond zebra is downloadable and if that works I will send them :smile:

uhh the jungle zebra still isn't up for download is there something wrong or does it always take so long ?