• (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo
    • manuel1299
    • MarkBL20
    • strider213

Angkor Wat

carlos franco

carlos franco

I don't know if this topic is correct to place it in this section ...

I'm looking for objects that have to do with Angkor Wat, there are very few objects I've seen published, I don't know if they have any more than the ones I show in the image.

image.png.c28b42da626e484922051508691852af.png

Those are the only ones I've seen.

I have plans to eventually visit this and do some buildings to go along with that Toodlepops released

• Love 1

carlos franco

It is a place with a unique architecture, with much yet to be discovered in terms of its vestiges, and I have seen that several buildings of some important constructions have been published but of Angkor Wat I have not seen much, it would be great if you could do something @Yellowrose

• Like 1

I spent some time last night extracting the images so will see what I can do with them after I get the christmas files finished.

What type of buildings are you looking for and do you want them as just scenery buildings or working buildings?

this is a building that came with the items I extracted I hjust have to modify the entrance so the ZT guests can use it

0.png

• Love 1

That looks awesome!  Can you make an assortment that can be mix & matched?  I'm always a fan of working buildings, but probably we'll need some scenery for anyone attempting to recreate the whole temple complex.

Special requests: single tile restaurant tower & gift shop tower. :doggyhug2::kittyhug2:

carlos franco

That building looks great, as for the operation it would be good as a restaurant or just as a visit, and leave some as a stage.

Cambodia has too much wild terrain, so it is a country rich in flora and fauna, and I planned to make a zoo surrounded by objects with the theme of Angkor Wat.

Yellorose is great what you have done, really although it is only an image looks fantastic and it goes without saying that I am very excited.

Normally I modify the .uca file of the downloads of runational buildings and scenarios by adding the option of being able to move the building to another location so as not to have to remove it, so if you can support me generating stage buildings and later functional buildings after the Christmas package I would be super ahradecido (more than I am already for your interest shown in the subject).

• Like 1

not a problem I have tried to remember to add moveable to all my buildings....I will also research some flowers and other plants and maybe some trees to add and release as a pack so you can enjoy a multi file release be something to work towards for a January release

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are some more of Toodlepops and also Ricks and line that were to do with the original project. I just have not finished them.

• Like 1