Jane's ZooTycoon site

pukkie

Well there is the Viskraam (not know if that even was released at her site as we were working together on items when she did that in between on my request and was send to me through e-mail )

Also she turned the atlantean and the green atlantean watchtower into working buildings for me when we did that failed contest done by CDL back then #

I know she mentioned those were released at her site begin june 2021

She also made me a sandman (australian version of a snowmen ) for the Christmas northern Hemisphere thing and she finally also made her pony ride into a working ponyride

And she had first hand on my first made statues which are probably on my dead computer but these were created the evening before she was admitted to the hospital and couple of days later I got sick by corona so if she never got these released at her site they will be gone forever

But from the ones I mentioned check what you got and check what you would like to have

pukkie, the Valentine packs you made are still here in the Tek downloads.

I have the Viskraam, sand people, and working Atlantean buildings. I'll see about getting those to Jan tomorrow.

Savannahjan

Pukkie I have the ponyride you sent me a while back.  Heather, thanks, please do send me those.

If anyone has any others, please post.

Yes I know the Valentine pack is here as theywere officially released and they were my first project But I also made a pack with 3 cat statues:

a black kitten a black and white kitten and a brown one that were in a box

As for that contest we had to think outside the box and my idea was that cats like to think preferebly in the box

SO I designed those with her help and used it for the Catastrohic contst. Also she was helping me making more vamentine statues and I made 2 cats in a rowboat

not sure if I already used that to be fair but I thought I did in a riverstream

hmmmm I think I am going to check Cdl his computer if he never deleted anything I could still have them

and then at least all her time and work she put into me were not wasted

Savannahjan

I hope you can find them, they sound really cute.

8 hours ago, pukkie said:

a black kitten a black and white kitten and a brown one that were in a box

As for that contest we had to think outside the box and my idea was that cats like to think preferebly in the box

SO I designed those with her help and used it for the Catastrohic contst. Also she was helping me making more vamentine statues and I made 2 cats in a rowboat

not sure if I already used that to be fair but I thought I did in a riverstream

I hope these are still on CDL's computer. They sound adorable.

Pretty sure I have the sandman.

Edit I have

Snow and Sand Man by Jane.zip

Max Burgers by Jane.zip

Atlantean Green Tower Working by Jane.zip

Atlantean Watchtower Working by Jane.zip

Oh brother how bad am I ? Could not remember there were 2 packs released

Cdl suggested to check my send items in my own e-mail first as that would be probably a lot quicker

in one of them I found a file I sure I did called tigerlove and searched on that title here and found this

Weirdly I could obnly remember the cats probably because we had so much fun together as I was trying to make sense of what she said

but yeah the cats in the boat are in thios one

Hmmm wish I had these officially released I could have request these for the garden zoo as even outside of Valentines day I can see the use of these in any garden ....

Yessss! I found the 3 cats in a cup ztd file

The original zip file with text and everything is on the old computer obviously but at least this is the most important of everything

So I didn't loose anything of Janes time and all her patiensce and teaching paid of in this cute result

I( zipped the file for you all the ZTD can go in your dlupdate fiolder when you want to play with them Pukkie-3 cats in a cup.zip

If this has the approval of you admins you can move this to the download ares and delete the file from this post

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Savannahjan

I'm so glad you found them.  :jump1: