pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• DragonEmperor500
    • bxdczoo
    • Serpyderpy

Valentine Brick animal gardens

pukkie

You all know how long I have been wanting this but without being able to explain what I wanted to have in them and also not how invisioned them to be other that I wanted them to be in the same style of Genki's animal brick gardens.

Talking to Jane about it during the holidays she said Pukkie I think it is time you learn how to do this your self and despite many objections to why I possibly couldn't she said I was smart creative and intelligent and I should be able to learn this

With Valentine day around the corner we started cracking

She send me all the programs needed needed for this and during many fun skype hours and sharing our systems I managed in time the 4 animal gardens I really wanted to have

One with the Pink Hippo called Pippo by Devona one with the beautiful red ibis of dr Rick one with the pink unicorn (I think dedicated to Marlidzu) by Genkicoll and the cool looking fiery red llama made by JohnT

accidentally 2 not animal related smaller brick gardens came to life by finding out what items I should pick to go in there

I released them today but since Misc pack 2 by Jane is still pending approval I have no idea when it will become available

Here is the screen of the pack I created due all the amazing designers who granted me permission to use their items and to my wonderful teacher and friend Jane

923426849_PukkiesValentineGarden.jpg.dc496807bf7abb9e68476142adbf972b.jpg

I enjoyed myself massively so there might be more things in the future but it is all learning steps for me still as I still need to get the real hang of this

• Love 3

They all turned our awesome pukkie can't wait to get them. For a first time creator those are some pretty fancy gardens. You did real good. Now that you know how easy it can be there is only one other thing to say......what took you so long woman......lol....lol...

• Like 1

Those are wonderful, pukkie!  Great job! :wootsmiley:

Savannahjan

Congratulations, Pukkie!  So happy to see your wish to design finally coming true.  These are all beautiful, very well done.  It will be great to see all the wonderful new items you will create.

• 1 year later...

Pukkie I am sorry that somehow I missed these. Good job! I am so proud of you designing not one but two packs. Can't wait to see what is coming next!

😷😷😷