Creative anew - Chaos and Mayhem: My Screenshots

AnewZoocreator

AnewZoocreator

I continued finishing up and pepping up my zoo, making exhibits more suitable, making animals happier (visitors are very happy already, despite little scenery). And surprisingly even to me, two carousels are able to run profitably. 

And, finding that savannah and grassland biomes were now underrepresented in my zoo, I made three new exhibits: 

The crab-eating fox or Maikong: 

Zoo145.jpg.ebd0d9d46759c5c6cdd99561203d71db.jpg

Synthetoceras, one of my beloved Cenozoic ungulates. I love Cenozoic ungulates and meridiungulates, followed by other Cenozoic animals, the most. 

Zoo150.jpg.a16143a3ac954e75994f4f742a872174.jpg

And the Chinkara: 

Zoo146.jpg.227418e6d130221db2cc93e6c490447f.jpg

By now, it is coniferous forest which is the most underrepresented: No exhibit is "purely" coniferous forest, and only the Lambeosaurus has at least some coniferous forest terrain. 

• Like 1

You will find some Attractions very profitable. I usually use carousels in scenarios as a revenue booster as soon as I can. I hike the ticket cost up a little higher than the medium setting but not so high that guests complain and lower the zoo rating. It is especially good for times when you have little or no starting cash.

• Like 1

AnewZoocreator
14 hours ago, Fern said:

You will find some Attractions very profitable. I usually use carousels in scenarios as a revenue booster as soon as I can. I hike the ticket cost up a little higher than the medium setting but not so high that guests complain and lower the zoo rating. It is especially good for times when you have little or no starting cash.

That could come in handy at some point, thanks. However, I have edited the zoo.ini (via this small program/haack from this site, was it called zookini or something like that?) to always start with $50 million, so money is not an issue. 

AnewZoocreator

As I wanted to change things further (e.g. improve on path networks), I noticed that no okapis, spotted cuscuses, black panthers or chirus were alive anymore. Thus, a major part of my zoo was bereft of any animals. I didn't notice earlier as those jungle exhibits were highly suitable and planted up so that I rarely saw an animal even when they were alive... 

So, I amended the lack of coniferous forest - and expanded the Dinictis exhibit (which only required minute changes in the terrain from the Chiru exhibit). 

Red-fronted gazelles were on the verge of being the next species to "go extinct" in my zoo, and so I sold te last one and made a Sivatherium exhibit instead. Requiring savanna terrain, snow and bron stone is very unusual! Lovely! 

Zoo158.jpg

The expanded Dinictis exhibit: 

Zoo157.jpg

And a new "centre" around Yunnanosaurus (left) and Yimenosaurus (right)

Zoo156.jpg

Zoo155.jpg

Zoo153.jpg

A temporary state in-between, when I hadn't decided and was even thinking about restarting the entire zoo. 

Zoo152.jpg

Zoo151.jpg