hshelby99

• CelestialEvolution
    • Truly_happy
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • strider213
    • And 1

MaastrichianFan

MaastrichianFan

Sorry i have not been in this site for so long but i just came here because i got a problem!:cry4:

so as you can know i got my new computer for christmas and i lent my mom my old computer so she can use it or if she is not she will plan to sell it so i was trying to install the complete collection of Zoo Tycoon to my computer well disc 1 installs well but this disc 2 i just saw a disc error in there while writing a file to \object01.ztd so as you can know i can not have the original zoo tycoon game installed like this or be like this so is there anyway to solve this problem or fix this problem because i am not really good at fixing problems while installing older games on modern computers and i am almost bad at fixing stuff on computers?!

Screenshot (475).png

MaastrichianFan
18 minutes ago, VNDragonV2 said:

Erm have you tried to make sure that the your hard dish has enough free space for the game?

Well I tried plus I uninstalled all these games I have in my computer and then with all of that gone I want to reinstall the game but it did not work completely for the installation of the second disc like there has to be another solution for this?

MaastrichianFan
12 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said:

Erm have you tried to make sure that the your hard dish has enough free space for the game?

Like the file that I was trying to complete it’s installation is damaged.

Savannahjan

It sounds like the 2nd disc has a problem.   I had a set of disc that became corrupted and would not install properly.  You might have to try and find another set of discs.  

MaastrichianFan
12 minutes ago, Savannahjan said:

It sounds like the 2nd disc has a problem.   I had a set of disc that became corrupted and would not install properly.  You might have to try and find another set of discs.  

Then what other set of discs should i try and find?! because i can not install the complete collection in my computer like this?!

Maybe, just maybe, get an object01.ztd file and paste it into the folder, then press retry? I can share my object01.ztd file if you are willing to try it.

MaastrichianFan

Well does it work on the folder that leads to setup to the installation of the second disc because if it is from the installed game or the uninstalled game send it to see if mine can work?!

Maybe, just maybe, get an object01.ztd file and paste it into the folder, then press retry? I can share my object01.ztd file if you are willing to try it.

Savannahjan

The pathway for Windows 10 would be C/ProgramFilesx86/MicrosoftGames/ZooTycoon/Xpack1/

I think if you do as VnDragonV2 says, that should work if there are no other corrupted files.

• Like 1