• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• pukkie

Donut Whole....... What???

Savannahjan

Savannahjan

OK, I thought I had seen just about everything possible in Zoo Tycoon.  But what in the world does this mean?  And how did it happen???

Donut Whole.png

• Haha 3

Cricket

Did you break it????  :animated-smileys-laughing-291:  Isn't Donut Whole the name of one of our buildings??

Jan can you send me the user dlls from your game

From Jay: "Donut Whole" is associated with ID 2512 that was reserved by Cricket and is inside LANG--fern-Tek.dll. There is not enough information for me to say what happened. I can only assume that someone used ID 2512 (or 13048 or 38048 or 58048, since they can also map to 2512) in something that they shouldn't. But I also can't rule out the zoo accidentally being named Donut Whole or corrupted ".dll" files, although those seem less likely.

It could also be useful for her to run makeListOfFilesInFolderAndAllItsSubfolders.bat from the ZT main folder and send the results:
http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=10658.0

Savannahjan

I've got the downloads listed in the contest announcement in the game, no others.  I believe that donut restaurant is in the buildings file, but I have not used it; I don't think I even noticed it when looking for buildings to place.  I actually didn't remember that was the building name, but I guess it is.  My game acted kinda weird and the screen would not scroll up, down, or side to side.  There was just those words in the news bar.   I had to exit the game using the Windows key.  Using Josh's computer, so can't get to the files right now.