Newest Member
    asd294

• And 1
    • Goosifer
    • Hawkkeye666

AQ's ZT1 Projects

Guest Atlantean_Queen

Guest Atlantean_Queen

I know I only have a few things out in the Club packs and the Fairies in the DB, but I wanted to share these cuz I used Genki's excellent flowerbox resources!! :cheerlie:

I have a pack I am planning for a few months down the road, but this is the start, so I will show you peeks. :anon:

I love Halloween, probably my favourite holiday.

I have had creators block for sometime, but I am starting to find things for the Hallo that I would like to try.

I know it's early, but I'm old and slow so give me some slack. LOL

I really want to say thank you to Genki for releasing her resources.

They really helped to motivate me, to try to do foliage in boxes, and to get my creative juices flowing again.

:254: :hug2:

They aren't yet rotated or anything, so it's in early stages yet. :Vishenka_08:

I hope everyone likes them.

EDIT: NEW SCREENIE! Includes all 5 of the single boxes! They are also now complete thanks to fern!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

gem_del_mar

Lo, your planters look beautiful :wub: . Looking :astronomer1: forward to your upcoming Halloween goodies, it's also one of my favorite holidays. Thank you for the sneak peek :other-rosebud4:

Allthough I will never make a single thing in my life I do recognise the feeling about Genki's stuff gets you motivated.

They motivate me to play and I am very pleased indeed they get you to motivate make things.

I am very curious in what you come up with the flowers are looking great allready like your fairies I have al confident in you

you will come up with the best and just take all the time you need You'll do just fine I know it! :hug2: :elkgrin:

• 1 month later...
Guest Atlantean_Queen

I found the thread I started Woohoo! (nevermind my brain fart! LOL)

So, let's see, sneaky peeks at creepy AQ favourite Halloween stuff!

So, you have seen the single beds (I updated the post above with a new screenie--includes all 5 boxes now!), how about the medium boxes?

There is: a single full moon lamp box (centre), a double full moon lamp box (sides), a fall foliage box (sides) and a dead tree box (sides).