Newest Member
    jspharm

• Fern
    • Goosifer
    • redwolf

Whale sharks won't grow!?

Guest Eragon845

Guest Eragon845

I had a problem,I'm pretty sure Whale sharks grow after 4 years,but yet mine haven't grown an inch!! I tried re-loading the zoo,but they were still their punny selves! I was soooo looking forward to this,because I've had Mm2 since the day it came out,and this would be my first fully grown whale shark! Can someone tell me what I should do?? :connie_redx:

Guest Hughesy

I have never actually tried this as i don't have the patienec and i always start a new zo before june in game but i heard on za that is were 4 and i seen a picture but i don't know why it isn't working for you

Guest zoomeister

I haven't put a whale shark into a tank yet, perhaps during my campaign in the MM series I will get to. What size tank do you have them in? Could that be making a difference? I've heard that fish only grow to the size of their environment, could Bluefang have written that into their code?

Fobian Vink

No that is not it, I have made myself an hack that you can adopt one as Full Grown! but they stay that size all there lifetime And they give birth to the normal adults.

But did you try waiting 5 years?

Guest Eragon845

Yeah,they're fully grown now. It just took another month because I adopted them in April of year 1. :lol: Silly `ole me!! :P