• OttoPruin2007
    • DragonEmperor500
    • AnkyloJoe
    • SkeletonKing69
    • rap7or300
    • Luz21

ZT2 clubs one step forward?

Ruud

I would love for us to have ZT2 clubs. If we can get enough members for just one, that group could work on projects. I would definitely vote yes, however, I cannot play ZT2. So someone would have to come forward to chair the club and create contests and activities.

I have given this a lot of thoughts and I would like it chair this club and create contests to judge.

How many members are SERIOUS of joining such a club.

In order to find out I need ALL members SERIOUS about this post a reply here so we can get this started.

Well I have for you these names allready fromout Young Phoenix for they really want to join this

Alex1210

Stripedwolf

Catc

Animelover23

Eragon

King Hoopla

Hughesy

Stefano

ZT1Master

Fobian Vink

Well, i don't feel like ZT2 anymore, cuz:

(Although zt2 club was my idea recently), I got ZT1 back, the game i love most, and I love to stay with the tigers. And 2 clubs on my mind just doesn't work for me..

What i would like to do, is judge the SCREENSHOTS, i have a good eye, and i watch every tedail, from a tree in the middle of the screen, to a hump of poo, 20 feet further :post-1-1161705435:

So, i'd like to judge screens, but not join a club :cheerlie:

Guest Hughesy

I will defenetly join as i have went off Zoo tycoon 1 and i am leaving the tigers so i could spend some time on this

AuroraBorealis999

I'll be honest, I'm not that great at ZT2, but I would be interested in this as a way to get me to play the game more and learn more about it....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here I have the latest list as one of our members told me he wants to build in clubcontests for ZT2 That is Elenion

Alex1210

Stripedwolf

Catc

Animelover23

Eragon

King Hoopla

Hughesy

Stefano

ZT1Master

Elenion

Together with Aurora Borealis allready 11 members shown intrest. Is this allready enough to start further plans to get this

on it's feet?

Or do more members other then the youth need to show intrest as well?

genkicoll

Well, it's up to Admin to make the final decision (plus they have to set up the club areas), but I will volunteer to manage the ZT2 clubs - setting contests and judging them. I now have all of the expansions except for DD, so as long as members remember not to use DD items in the club zoos, it should work fine :wink:

With Admin's approval, there should be a ZT2 club recruitment thread (to give a poke to the regular, non-youth forum members and let them know we're going ahead with this), and we'll need to decide how many in a club, who will be the club leaders, name of clubs, etc.

AuroraBorealis999

This is so exciting! I don't know if this is where I should put this out, but...I can volunteer to be a club leader if needed? I may still be learning about playing ZT2, but I have all the expansions and I'd definately be able to keep the club on top of things and focused on the current contest....?