• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• There are no registered users currently online

Missing tank walls

Menace

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I recently noticed tank walls were missing from my game and I'm not sure why. I think they're still technically in my game somewhere because the ones I previously placed down are still there but they're no longer in my fences panel. I can only assume they disappeared after installing something but I'm not sure what.

Has anyone else had this issue and have you resolved it? Any solutions would be appreciated. 

Cricket

Look at the top of your purchase menu.  Is the filter set to something other than All?  If so, that may limit the items that you see.  If this is the case, select All then see if they show up. 

Have you got hacks ingame and if so what ones? And are we talking about user made tank walls or ingame ones?

21 hours ago, Cricket said:

Look at the top of your purchase menu.  Is the filter set to something other than All?  If so, that may limit the items that you see.  If this is the case, select All then see if they show up. 

The filter was on All. When I set it to Marine Mania, it doesn't show either (shown below)

19 hours ago, Fern said:

Have you got hacks ingame and if so what ones? And are we talking about user made tank walls or ingame ones?

In-game ones. The user made ones seem to appear fine:

1KtwI7j.png[

I took a chunk of downloads out of my game just to test and the tank walls came back. These are the ones I took out if anyone can pinpoint the problem:

6ZbVumb.png

It might be one of the two filters as I seem to remember someone had a problem with one of them earlier. Put the filters back in one at a time and see what happens each time.

Put the 2 dll files back as they are needed to give things names and I know they are fine.

Cricket

How many other files are in your dlupdate folder?  There is a limit.  If you exceed that limit, items tend to disappear ... and the game can eventually crash.  Not by any specific item but by raw number of items.

Cricket
4 hours ago, Menace said:

I took a chunk of downloads out of my game just to test and the tank walls came back. These are the ones I took out if anyone can pinpoint the problem:

6ZbVumb.png

Short of the filters and the anmals, I use the other items on a regular basis.  I have yet to have any issues with them.  They are reliable :D