• The_sagebrush_kid
    • pdn
    • Goosifer
    • riou108
    • Fern

ZooMania

Animalover44

Animalover44

ZooMania is a Zoo Tycoon site started about six months ago by Koala Komander. We currently have almost 350 members and quite a few downloads. We hope that you can drop by and check it out. We're making changes all the time.

ZooMania

If you haven't visited ZooMania in the past couple of weeks. We've added some new features to the site, with more still in progress. The newest of which is the staff blog. In this blog, you can get to know your staff a little bit better besides what you get of the personalities from their posts.

Visit ZooMania

I forgot to mention in my last post that ZooMania is an affiliate of Zoo Tek Phoenix!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Animalover44

ZooMania now boasts over 600 members and also just recently, ZT Resource has been opened. ZT Resource was the former ZT Graphics Kingdom, except no longer having their own forum. ZT Resource has just reopened and new items will be added in the future.

Zoo Tycoon Resource

• 1 month later...
Animalover44

ZooMania is back online after several days of improvements and changes. I encourage everyone to check out what we've done. I can't list everything that we changed because that would take too long. A big change is our download database however. The submission has been changed as well as the look of the download database page.

Also coming up soon will be the ZooMania anniversary. We have big plans in store.

• 1 month later...
Animalover44

ZooMania has recently reached a new landmark. We now have over 800 members and over 12000 posts. If you didn't stop by during the anniversary, new images were added to match the updated skin designed by Koala Komander. Stop by and join an always growing community.

• 2 months later...

*Blows off dust and removes spiderwebs from topic*

Well, it's been a while since our last update but as our community continues to grow, more fun is bound to happen!

-Quote from my staff-mate, Koala Komander-

99195988.png

ZooMania staff and Zoomaniacs would like to annouce

1,000 MEMBERS!

in total!

for Zoomania forums!

ZooMania started in 18-June 06, now running for over a year now by the freindly

staff members.

[[thank you members for keeping the site going and supporting us!]]

come and join us in celebrating this accomplishment as we'll have

GAMES,CONTEST,DOWNLOADS,GOODIES,

AND MORE!

What are you ya waitng for? come join the ZooManiacs in this fun celebration

TODAY!

Savannahjan

Congratulations on your 1000 members! Glad you see you have made it for more than a year now, keep up the good work.