• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• Astaroth

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

Guest jj_zootycoon
Astaroth said:
If you need the animal, it is downloadable on the website... or is it something else?

No, I have the file, itjust wouldn't show up in APE. Jordan helped me fix it though.

Here it is. I sent the file to Genki to check for me. She is good so it won't be no time at all.

Hope you like it, Astaroth!!!

I will no longer be doing any of these anymore. It is bogging my comp down. sorry :crybaby:

Allthough It looks nice ~~JJ~~ could you perhaps some foliage in there as well for instance the rainforest fern?

Guest jj_zootycoon
Allthough It looks nice ~~JJ~~ could you perhaps some foliage in there as well for instance the rainforest fern?

I know it is bland, pukkie, but none of the foliage images that I tried to place in it looked right. Sorry.

genkicoll

I released it earlier today, in case you missed it :vishenka_34: Take a look in the Objects/Scenery section :wink:

• 1 month later...
Guest jj_zootycoon

I am back working on some stuff. I have two animals in the works. They are the Pygmy Elephant and the Himalyan Ibex. I have no clue if these have already been done or if the ibex even exsists, but they sounded cool so I did them. I have posted something on .uca editing in the General Discussion section if you want to take a look. Also, I will neeed someone to check these ANIMAL files so if you could look me up if you are able (and qualified *chuckles*) to do this.

Also, I am working on finishing some blank plaques to use. I think someone ( I am going to guess maybe genki...?) did most of them already, but they missed a few. The ones I did are ones that are rarely used by the game, but I though maybe someone would like to use them. They will up here soon and I will try to get them into the Resource section.

So, all of this up soon. I will post with pics later!