• strider213
    • CelestialEvolution
    • manuel1299
    • And 1
    • Firehawke
    • (Admin)Cricket

Am I Misremembering? (Probably)

TRIFORCE89

I've feel back into this game during quarantine after many years. Did a lot of googling and searching through ZT fansites (and Web Archive) to add things that I remembered having once before.

Found it all. But two.

1) The "Nature Vs. Zoo Tycoon Megahack" (not listed on Zoo Tek Phoneix as far as I cantell). Was there ever a follow-up release? I thought it as two-parter, but I've only found one entity for it.

2) Did Complete Collection / Endangered Species Theme Pack have its own filter in the menu or a new title screen? Everything is branded as Marine Mania still.

Z.Z.

I can answer one of those I think:

The Complete Collection has filters for Zoo Tycoon, Dino Digs, and Marine Mania.

I have never seen a filter for Endangered Species, I believe that is included in the Zoo Tycoon filter in Complete Collection since all the endangered species are in that filter.

Hope that helps :)

• Thanks 1

nana_nytowl
On 8/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, Z.Z. said:

I can answer one of those I think:

The Complete Collection has filters for Zoo Tycoon, Dino Digs, and Marine Mania.

I have never seen a filter for Endangered Species, I believe that is included in the Zoo Tycoon filter in Complete Collection since all the endangered species are in that filter.

Hope that helps :)

Wouldn't "Endangered Species" only be for ZT 2?

:post-40-1236625287:

Z.Z.
2 hours ago, nana_nytowl said:

Wouldn't "Endangered Species" only be for ZT 2?

No, Endangered Species was an expansion pack for ZT1 (like the Mexican pack that had the Mexican Wolf), it included the Panda, the Black Leopard, and the other regular zoo animals that need to be researched.
When Complete Collection was released, it included the original expansion packs for ZT1 in the ZT1 filter.

in Complete Collection, Dino Digs and Marine Mania were kept filterable from the original ZT1 because they each required different fences from the original.

:)

• Love 1

Thanks ZZ.

So that means I'm not missing anything (except my mind) right?