hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Forester_Sk
    • Hawkkeye666
    • MarkBL20

suitability guides

mrspiggy

I've been using the animal suitability guides at ztcdd to make sure my animal exhibits are suitable for their needs.  However there are  more user made animals listed here than what ztcdd has information for.

Is there another way for me to check each animals requirements??

thanks

thanks heather but I need the information for animals listed here that are not listed in ztcdd.

• Sad 1

Particle

I don't know about any guides but this program sort of does check the uca file for what the exhibit requirements are:

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=14.0

Of course the other option that I would say works is just to go into the uca yourself with a text editor and read the requirements there, but that is sort of hard to do, unless you understand how that stuff works.  So the animal config checker might be the easier option.  Jay made that program, so if you have questions he or fern might be able to help you.

That is the designer version. It tells you what needs fixing in the animal you are making. It does not tell you how to fix it. For that I would suggest the guide that is at ZA and ZKL by Sundance and Jay. https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?topic=2666.0

I use a different version for the Additional info.

MsPiggy let me know what you need as I let the moths loose at DD and their caterpillars have been busy chewing all the animals. Some have reached the cocoon stage and will emerge refreshed.

• Haha 1

Thank you Particle for the link but it looks like zookeepers lounge is taking a holiday for awhile. But I will keep trying.

Fern,

Thanks for the link to zoo admin. Will have to give it a read..

I did open your file in notepad and at the top it says ( Results From Configuration Checking) That looks like what I need. Is that the link  that Particle said is listed at zookeepers lounge?

I'm hoping to be able to do this months contest but not sure at this time. At least if I do I will have the exhibit information I need.

I'm trying to update my animal books with all the new animals and exhibit information.  So far I've only done A-C and several of the animals here have no exhibit information listed on ztcdd so I was getting stuck. Hopefully that Configuration Checker will be just what I need.

Thanks again for all the help.

I use a different version that provides more detail than the one Particle gave the link for. One version is for designers and the one I use is for players as well.

You won't need to use it coming up anyway.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:53 PM, Fern said:

I let the moths loose at the Download Directory and their caterpillars have been busy chewing all the animals. Some have reached the cocoon stage and will emerge refreshed.

Just wait a little and see what emerges from the cocoons. :whistling_smiley_by_broni123::rolllaugh:

• Love 1