• Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• bxdczoo

yay

Guest zt1master1

genkicoll

Congratulations! :clap: It's a lot different than ZT1, but once you get used to the differences, it really is a fantastic game!

Guest zoomeister

Yay, zt1master!! You'll find a world of differences, some good, some not so great in ZT2.

I really like "taking a tour" of my creations and getting first person interaction with animals and exhibits. Wish they could have put the interactions into the kiosks, though.... hehehe.

We look forward to seeing some of your screenshots in the screenshots thread!!

Guest zt1master1
Yay, zt1master!! You'll find a world of differences, some good, some not so great in ZT2.

I really like "taking a tour" of my creations and getting first person interaction with animals and exhibits. Wish they could have put the interactions into the kiosks, though.... hehehe.

We look forward to seeing some of your screenshots in the screenshots thread!!

i cant wait

i have to wait for delivery though :JC_see_stars:

Guest zoomeister

I'll bet you're excited! I know I've been enjoying the game a lot. (Shhhh, don't tell anyone, the ZT1 people around here will find out I'm playing ZT2 and then I'll never be able to live it down!!) :24:

Yay for ZT2! It's such a great game once you get over the differances. I'm sure you'll love it! It would be good to see some of your screens when you start building!