• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• CelestialEvolution
    • MetaKnight

Godzilla!

Arborius

Right, my love for Godzilla has made me once again want to continue this project. 8D I think I should start with something simple, though, can anyone find me some Simscity sprites that I can make into Foliage for the big guy?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arborius

• Flames The Dragon

• sundawg

• Professor Paul

Go To Pokemonsprites.com/buildings and try to figure out how to put a flag of any kind on top of the PokeHospital thing and coulor it any color you want with PAINT and put on APE and it may or may not work becuse the site may have closed! but that's all i got

• 2 weeks later...
johnztmaster

What irony, I've been doing a Godzilla pack based on Godzilla: Dominaton. I get the anims in fine, although they're a bit shaky.

• 4 weeks later...

speak for yourself, please I would rather that it takes a longer period of time and that the download is good then it is released premature and doesn't look good or worse can cause your game to crash

And would you mind name people by their user name instead of just dude It is more polite and they don't have them for nothing

sorry pukkie i know it is inpolite but it's instinct for me cause my dog's name is dude. And now that i think about it pukkie you're right. it would not be good if our games crashed, and I would rather someone take longer on a download and making it better for EVERYONE'S enjoyment.

Unfortunately, I've lost all the files and I'm afraid this project is dead until someone decides to do it themselves. *insert super-emo smiley here*