• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy

Tankfloor elevation

pukkie

Does one highly technical and creative brain knows if it could be possible that you can work with the elevation buttons on the tank floors? so these floors have more variety in them and look more nice?

genkicoll

I don't understand, Pukkie. I know how to raise and lower the tank walls, and how to raise and lower the tank floor... :huh:

I mean that like in the middle of the tank you can raise a tile 1 or 2 tiles up and then you can place some foliage or even a rock on a little hill you created in the middle of the tank

genkicoll

Oh. Alas, there's no way to do it. What you CAN do, though is use AR's fabulous coral formations to add some depth and interest to your tanks :D

EDIT: Oh, and I made a tidepool that can go on the tank floor, as well - specifically to add some depth to the tank :)

I know Genki I used them both in the wonder water world zoo and I love them very much! But just was wondering...

It would have been cool though.

african raptor

You can now have raised terrain in tanks, they're acctually rocks and nothing can be placed on them but it does give the look of different levels of height, rather than the plain flat one.

post-17-1188143054_thumb.jpg

I'm confused. Is it just raising the terrain inside the tanks like you can with the land exhibits or are these rocks? I just looked in the Downloads and didn't see anything.

Kim

african raptor

They just give the look of raised terrain. You can add as many as you want into the tank the animals don't mind.