Punki MeT

• LapisLazuli77
    • Majindoodle
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Guests IN exibits!?!

Guest rdolphingirl

Guest rdolphingirl

Ok ... so ... here is my problem ...

I am building a zoo for the ZOTM contest at ZT-Unlimted... and bammm next thing I know I have keepers crating my polar bears! ... well .. that was annoying ... couldn't figure out why to begin with, they are in with penguins but seem to be mostly leaving those alone... about the 3rd or 4th time I had to go release the poor polar bears I finally noticed that I had a GUEST in their exhibit!! I have NO idea how the guest got there , this exhibit isn't touching a path (other then an elevated one that goes through it). Well .. that was a pain, but doesn't seem to have happened again. However a few months (game time) later I noticed a couple guests in my Elephant/Ostrich exhibit!! This has happened a few times now and I don't know how they are getting in there, or why!!??!!

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

~Rachel

Guest rdolphingirl

Kiwi,

I can't get rid of the path, since this is a contest zoo ... its in the rules that the path has to stay ....

Genki,

I think I may have a bench against it ... will check that .... thanks!

I will report back later after playing some more , as I also found some advise to sink the exhibit some elsewhere in reply to someone else asking about the same issue. (on the unleashed forum)

Thanks!

~Rachel

Once I had a zoo map that was two islands connected,called the Seattle Beach Zoo.(See my Screenshot topic) And it had Blacktip Reef Sharks and Mantas swimming around freely,and there was a bridge connecting the islands,and many guest fell and were scared to death by the sharks.

Guest rdolphingirl

well ... I checked the game ... and theres nothing right next to the fence except the viewer thingy , and the donation boxes ... and no more guests landed IN the exhibits today ... so I don't know ... didn't successfully figure out how to sink it ... I am not that good at ZT2 yet LOL ... but will try again when I have more time ... and patience ... (like after the kiddos are in bed!) ...

~Rachel

Guest rdolphingirl
Once I had a zoo map that was two islands connected,called the Seattle Beach Zoo.(See my Screenshot topic) And it had Blacktip Reef Sharks and Mantas swimming around freely,and there was a bridge connecting the islands,and many guest fell and were scared to death by the sharks.

Oh my ... I think that would have been quite funny .... if annoying ... LOL

I don't have MM2 ... just the ZT2 Zookeeper collection ... though I would like to get MM2 ..

~Rachel

Generally anything (playground object, bench, building, trees anything) standing next to a fence makes that fence a little glitchy, so animals might wander out, and guests in - animals can also wander through the zoo wall and will be lost if you place e.g. a shelter right next to the zoo wall. I even wandered through walls myself in guest mode once. Weird feeling.

Elevated paths tend to dump guests into the exhibit. they just fall off, I think. I had quite a few fall into a shark tank before I realised what was happening. The skytram can also be a problem - if youclose the zoo the guests sometimes fall off and will be in an exhibit when you reload that zoo.

Good luck

genkicoll

That's so strange :o I've never had a guest fall off a tram (unless I deleted one of the supporting lines) or fall off an elevated path!