asd294

• Punki MeT
    • goldenfire
    • bxdczoo

Prehistoric and Dinosaur Project

Guest ForestLord

Guest ForestLord

Hi, I am new to the forum, and if this is in the wrong place, please excuse it,

I have wanted to create loads of new dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, but I want to know whats already out there and any links to the skins, so I dont repeat anything that other people have done,

I was also wondering if it is possibly to change the shape of the animal and how complicated is it?

And how the new stuff gets into the game?

I also am wondering if theres any pterosaurs, to see or download ?

Any where a relaible link to downloading APE , could be found, so i can download it I be very appreciative

Any help here would be nice

Savannahjan

In our download section, there is a dino section in the animals category. You can check there to see what we have here at TekPhoenix. You can also check out the Download Directory here: http://www.zooadmin.org/DD. I can e-mail you a copy of APE 2.5, since I don't believe ZA has it available just yet. But you might be able to get the various versions at some other site....members?

Also, check out the TekPhoenix University for some animal making tips. I'm sure our animal designers would be glad to help when they are around.

Good luck with your projects, and I look forward to seeing the finished products. :smile:

You talk about "skins" so I am wondering if you mean the original ZT or ZT2

You do not need previous versions of APE You just use whichever one you find suits you best.

I was also wondering if it is possibly to change the shape of the animal and how complicated is it?

Very, which is why there are more recolours than there are new animals. It takes a long time to do all the animations. There can be 20 or 30 or more different movements and each of those will require a number of animations. The file I just looked at required 9 animations for the walk movement alone. Stretch had 10. Sit had 9 and so on.

Guest ForestLord

I refer to skins, I mean recolours and how do you add the new stuff into the game and a download, for example off such this site,

I am currently workin gon a new spinosaurus, can u change the size of animals?

Can you change the design of the animal in photoshop , and if so how do you do that?

Oh, i mean zt1

Guest ForestLord

I have finished my first dinosaur, dravidosaurus, the stegosaur, and was wondering how you get plague art in without the game crushing?