Updates to current files 3

Cricket

Cricket

MG Ostrich Statue has been updated.

Updated by Cricket on October 9, 2023 to remove unnecessary configuration lines, to "tidy up" files and to move to the proper category.  Many thanks to Goosifer for noticing it was in a ZT2 category instead of under ZT1 where it belongs!

• Like 1

Cricket

Ratbag's Holiday Party Items has been updated.

Updated by Cricket on October 9, 2023 to move to the proper category.  Many thanks to Goosifer for noticing it was in a ZT2 category instead of under ZT1 where it belongs!

• Like 1

Cricket

American Beaver Variant by zooworld has been updated.

Updated by Cricket on October 9, 2023:

Name was changed from Eurasian Beaver by zooworld to American Beaver Variant by zooworld.

Newer description was added to specify that this is a variant skin for the American Beaver.

File name was changed from Eurasian_Beaver_zooworld.zip to American_Beaver_Variant_zooworld.zip

Many thanks to Goosifer for catching this!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Cricket

Rock Formations by Brandi has been updated.

Updated by Cricket on 2024.03.05:

File name was changed from file-4-1206408232.zip to Brandi's Rock Formations Part 1.zip

I noticed the old file name when I downloaded the pack.  Had not yet taken the time to rename it.  Fern noticed and mentioned it so it was a good time to make that change.  Thank you Fern!

I would say it is also a good idea to have part one and part 2 in one folder It will save space on the server and they are almost always requested together 

it would also be great if a combined file could be added to save std spaces in the game