• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer

Zooraven's animals

Guest Zooraven

Guest Zooraven

So here are animals that I have created, and are working on, PS I've been busy :tongue: :

Allen’s Swamp Monkey (need icon)

Asian Water Buffalo (need icon) new issues have arose with this one

Nile Crocodile

American Alligator

Pygmy Hippopotamus (need icon)

Wallaby (need icon)

Wombat

African Fish eagle...DONE!!!

Osprey

for these two, is there a problem with me using previously created animals as templates as long as due credit is given?

Emu

Greater Rhea

European Bison (need icon) new issues have arose with this one

Nile Monitor

Bearded Dragon

Iguana

Collared Peccary

Spectacled Caiman

Little Blue Penguin

Adelie Penguin

Red Howler Monkey

Wooly Spider Monkey

Wild Boar

Kodiak Bear

Tasmanian Devil...DONE!!!(because I refuse to use paintshop, it doesn't have the white "V" on its back. I think it still looks good, but if someone realy wants to add the V, feel free and lemme' know! :tongue: )

Pronghorn Antelope

Salt’s Dik-dik

Bennett’s Cassowary (lots of work left for this one!)

How would I go about making icons for

these, and getting the animals aproved for posting?

Guest Zooraven

Forgot to mention, I would appreciate any ideas on other animals for creation. I only have ZT1 Original, (lost my DD-MM :crybaby: ) and i am in high-school, so I don't have time to start from scratch on animals with PS.

Thanks!

(I now have a MM-DD expansion!....to get it, i had to get rid of a 1' wide hornet's nest for a neighbor....ouch....but it was worth it!!!)

Guest Zooraven

Should I release a Australia/New Zealand exp. pack with the Emu, Cassowary, Bearded Dragon, Wallaby, Wombat, Tazmanian Devil, and Little Blue Penguin? I have heard that Australian animals are in demand. :magnifyingglass:

genkicoll

Hi, ZR, that's a great list you've got there! :clap: I'm not sure about your last question, but I can answer this one:

is there a problem with me using previously created animals as templates as long as due credit is given?

You will need to contact the original creator to get their permission to use their animals as templates. I'd recommend PM'ing him/her before you progress any further :vishenka_34:

Professor Paul
Forgot to mention, I would appreciate any ideas on other animals for creation. I only have ZT1 Original, (lost my DD-MM :crybaby: ) and i am in high-school, so I don't have time to start from scratch on animals with PS.

Thanks!

Look no further than here,Zooraven!

• 4 weeks later...