Nicostud916 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago On 3/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, Hawkkeye666 said: And here is unexpected marine update! These are my first marine mania animals, so they are bound to contain some redundancies, but nothing game-breaking, I have tested them for a while. While making them, I encountered bug when I could not properly make half-submerged animations. Maybe it is about proper positioning, it is quite tricky to position such small models so they are not cut apart from tile while Hendrix´s script is doing its magic, but I tried to render their animations more than once with the same results. It is the same bug as Khaydar´s American Paddlefish has. Koi and Common Remora look like they are swimming out of water when they should be half-submerged. Is just a visual bug. If I learn how to avoid it, I will rework these two animals. I did not make young for the smallest fishes, because they would be totally unrecognizeble, or just barely smaller than adults. All three ZT2 variants of Koi are used, white is male, red and white female, and red, white and golden is young one. For behaviour, I used Borsato´s, used for for example in Khaydar´s Wobegong, which I used as a base for these animals. I made Yellowfin Tuna quite big, even though Yellowfins of this size, around 2 meters, are very rare these days. I wanted proper big tuna fish for ZT1, because I think that ingame Bluefin Tuna is little underwhelming. Animals: Atlantic Cod, Atlantic Spadefish, Moon Jellyfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Koi. Atlantic Mackerel, Common Remora, Red Lionfish, Powder Blue Tang. Compatibility guide: Atlantic Spadefish, Moon Jellyfish, Atlantic Mackerel. Yelowfin Tuna: ingame Great Barracuda, Khaydar´s Giant Trevally, Khaydar´s Beluga Sturgeon. Common Remora, Red Lionfish, Powder Blue Tang: ingame Manta Ray, Khaydar´s Wobegong. Enjoy! PS: Koi want a lot of vegetation, but with Vondell´s aquatic vegetation that do not affect suitability rating you can make for them proper overgrown Koi pond. I have made them suitable to be kept in very large numbers, but you would need dedicated personel to take care of them - while they eat only a little, when you have more than 20 of them, they´re gonna devour their food with viciousness and haste of piranhas. Also, I have a question. All these models are ZT2 ambient marine animals. Three are missing - Herring, Blenny and Capelin. First I thought that they are too small to be properly used in ZT1, but judge that for yourself - Capelins could be 25 cm, Atlantic Herrings 45 cm, and Butterfly Blennies (species used in ZT2) 20 cm long. So... 1.) Do you want them in ZT1? 2.) If yes, what kind of environment/compatibility do you want for them? UPDATE 30.5: NEW, BETTER ANIMATIONS FOR KOI. *** file removed 20210617 Anyone here got the Moon Jellyfish, Remora or Blue Tang?
DragonEmperor500 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I have them common remora.ZTD moon jellyfish.ZTD powder blue tang.ZTD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now