Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

19 hours ago, Fern said:

Have downloaded magellanic penguin.ztd

I found bug with animations in raccoon dog and corrected it. Here is corrected version:

*** files removed 20210831

• Like 1

First in my series of deeply philosophical packs, pushing Zoo Tycoon into new heights in spiritual content.

40d.jpg.a4f67ab0c1e606123e008ccdccd73f08.jpg

Monke:

1474933125_asianmonke.jpg.3100124c1cca4ba69df158076587e673.jpg

Proboscis Monke, Silvery Lutung Monke, Golden Snub-Nosed Monke, Black Snub-Nosed Monke, Gray Snub-Nosed Monke.

Compatibility:

Proboscis Monke, Silvery Lutung - mu Bornean Yellow Muntjac

Golden Snub-Nosed Monke - my Golden Takin, Golden Pheasant, Mainland Serow

Black Snub-Nosed Monke - my Red Goral, Tufted Deer, Lady Amherst´s Pheasant

Gray Snub-Nosed Monke - my Chinese Goral, Elliot´s Pheasant

Reject humanity.

Return  to monke.

*** files removed 20210831

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Monkeys are just as aggressive as humans so no I do not want to go back. :tongue:

Have downloaded hawkkeyes reject humanity, return to monke pack Asian monke.ztd and racoon dog.ZTD

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Fern said:

Monkeys are just as aggressive as humans so no I do not want to go back. :tongue:

Have downloaded hawkkeyes reject humanity, return to monke pack Asian monke.ztd and racoon dog.ZTD

There is always solution...

gl0sktzcq2h61.jpg.456a9476f997fea10a235d211ef6f258.jpg

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Monkeys are just as aggressive as humans so no I do not want to go back.

When I was in the Phillipines, we were told not to look at or smile at the monkeys as they see it as an aggressive act. We were also told to always drive with the windows up as they had been known to swarm inside and attack occupants. And I never saw a troop with less than 20 individuals, so that's a lot of monkey angst. I was never told what kind of monkey they were, but Mr. Google says they were probably Philippine long-tailed macaques.

1 hour ago, HeatherL said:

When I was in the Phillipines, we were told not to look at or smile at the monkeys as they see it as an aggressive act. We were also told to always drive with the windows up as they had been known to swarm inside and attack occupants. And I never saw a troop with less than 20 individuals, so that's a lot of monkey angst. I was never told what kind of monkey they were, but Mr. Google says they were probably Philippine long-tailed macaques.

Yes, I think there are no other monke in Philippines, at least not naturally.

Monke can be pretty aggressive, like practically all intelligent animals. And yet, they have a class and panache while dealing with these matters practically unheard of in lesser species like humans.

gorillian-historian-explaining-causes-of-gombe-chimpanzee-war-how-many-63657928.jpg.b7c4add765a916a6c1e63a685425aa8b.jpg

PS: monke meme is just a dumb internet joke that I really like. I think it sort of started with this gif: https://tenor.com/view/langostino19gif-go-back-i-want-to-be-monkey-gif-19679655

So, as long as I can post silly monke pics with my monke updates, I am ok.

• Haha 3

Am I the only one who thinks "monkey" has a Y at the end? :scared2:

• Like 1

Savannahjan

This is a highly entertaining topic.  Love the new monke downloads!  But yes, it might be good if we went back to the cell and started over.  But the cell has to get the Covid vaccine.  :tongue:  TH, the y must be in quarantine.

• Haha 2

On 9/2/2021 at 4:01 PM, Truly_happy said:

Am I the only one who thinks "monkey" has a Y at the end? :scared2:

Of course, correct gramatical spelling of that word is monke.

It always has been.

443.jpg.ed7e3656bf4d21d4fe52efa1b2065e5d.jpg

• Haha 2