Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Hawkkeye666
6 minutes ago, pukkie said:

I read in an earlier post that your Desert Warthog is compatible with Khaydar´s Somali Wild Ass

I didn't know he had one so following the link tou gave I came to his website but sadly that file isn't there

Do you happen to have that Hawkeye? And if so could you please send it in a pm so I can try them out together?

It´s both here:

and on Khaydar´s website: https://khaydarmods.blogspot.com/2023/01/animal-release_12.html

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666

I had enough working on ungulates, so I made something on side. I also reworked my Persian Leopard, now the end of its tail doesn´t dissappear in the ground while doing some animations.

Animals:

kittens2.jpg.8ec4fc3c66cb604bde17b39d7237694b.jpg

Tsavo Maneless Lion, Asian Lion, Barbary Lion, Sri Lankan Leopard, North Chinese Leopard, Arabian Leopard

Persian Leopard (reworked)

Enjoy!

persian leopard.ZTD hawkkeyes big cats subspecies part2.ztd

• Love 4

YoungerPrinceLothric

A few nights ago i removed 68 foliage files from an old pack I combined because I just wasn't using them, so now I have lots more room for more animals 😊

• Like 3

Hawkkeye666
41 minutes ago, pukkie said:

oh I am soooooo in love with that Barbary Lion drool1.gif.adf49bf0b291be53a2dfc854bf1f3017.gif

I like it the most too. Surprisingly, you can keep them with my barbary stag, cuvier´s gazelle and barbary goat, they don´t seem to mind...

23 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

A few nights ago i removed 68 foliage files from an old pack I combined because I just wasn't using them, so now I have lots more room for more animals 😊

When you keep so many downloadable files, haven´t you had the same problem I described on page 115 of this topic (animals purchase menu not working when using All filter)?

It is when I have about more than 2,000 animals.

• Like 2

From Jay: Yes, there is a limit of how many things can be in the same purchase menu. But the only thing I actually tested was the number of things in the scenery purchase menu, and that limit was 3000. It is possible that different purchase menus have different limits. It is also possible that young animals count toward the limit in addition to adult animals, or if the female graphics are different than the male graphics that they also count toward the limit. But I do not know because I did not test this. Also when I tested, it was with the original ZT, which did not have purchase menu filters. It is also possible limits changed when they added the purchase menu filters. And I cannot rule out other problems. There was the problem with the animal info when the bezoar goat and scotts horse were in ZT folders at the same time, even though they each worked when only 1 was in ZT folders. I never got around to figuring out what caused that. And since I do not know the cause yet, it is possible whatever caused that is causing other problems.

• Like 3

Hawkkeye666
18 minutes ago, Fern said:

From Jay: Yes, there is a limit of how many things can be in the same purchase menu. But the only thing I actually tested was the number of things in the scenery purchase menu, and that limit was 3000. It is possible that different purchase menus have different limits. It is also possible that young animals count toward the limit in addition to adult animals, or if the female graphics are different than the male graphics that they also count toward the limit. But I do not know because I did not test this. Also when I tested, it was with the original ZT, which did not have purchase menu filters. It is also possible limits changed when they added the purchase menu filters. And I cannot rule out other problems. There was the problem with the animal info when the bezoar goat and scotts horse were in ZT folders at the same time, even though they each worked when only 1 was in ZT folders. I never got around to figuring out what caused that. And since I do not know the cause yet, it is possible whatever caused that is causing other problems.

Problem is not with Scot´s horse and bezoar goat was in bezoar goat - I reworked it and now they both work together (before, zoos with bezoar goats crashed sometimes, now, no crashes). New bezoar goat will be released along some other files with the next ungulates pack. Young probably do not count toward the limit, because then I´d reach limit much sooner.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666

And a little math:

Bug starts to occur when I have at least 1968 animals (counting ingame ones).

3,000 limit isn´t reached even when I count sexually dimorphic animals as two for one (that´s just plus 273 animals). Also, I created .ztd that brings my current animal count just to 1968 (and starts bug), and when I delete two not-sexually dimorphic and add one sexually dimorphic (Ghirin´s northern cardinal), bug doesn´t occur (it would if it counted as two different animals).

• Like 1

Is the Tsavo Lion a custom edit? Never seen you do that before, nice work! I am surprised no one has done a Tibetan Fox yet, considering a custom edit has been here, if it is one.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
10 hours ago, Fern said:

And I also took away every user-made .ztd out of updates/dllupdates folders one by one and ran game after it, bug occurs every time. So I think there is no problem with userr-made .ztds.

6 hours ago, lukamas said:

Is the Tsavo Lion a custom edit? Never seen you do that before, nice work! I am surprised no one has done a Tibetan Fox yet, considering a custom edit has been here, if it is one.

It´s Zebrasorus´ juvenile lion model, with some little edits.

https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Lion_(Zebrasorus)

EDIT: tibetan fox would be awesome, my favourite fox species.

EDIT2: I made some custom edits before, sometimes much bigger than this lion. Slender-billed vulture was the first I released, I think. Unfortunately, I can´t make a texture.

• Like 1