• Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• Hawkkeye666

Seeking Help

Guest bcassidy

Guest bcassidy

Dear Anyone and Everyone. I am new to Zoo Tycoon 2. I recieved Zoo Tycoon 2 for last year's Birthday and recently puchased the strategy guide from Sybex. However, I am still confused on all the squares that are brought up when you click on an adopted animal. My biggest problem is that all the squares say that they are satisfied, yet the camel does not seem to be happy. This is the only animal that I have truly tried working with in trying to get a handle on the game. I would have to say that my biggest problem is that I miss the Zookeeper Recommendations from Zoo Tycoon which would tell you that the animal needs more trees, rocks, etc. While the camel never gets truly angry, the happiness square sometimes does not have any green (and neither does the biome square). I am sorry for rambling, I am just not sure how to explain what is going on here. I would appreciate someone taking the time to help me work through these issues. Have a great day.

Guest ShenTirag

The more full a square is, the less happy it is. Confusing as it is, the aim is to get the square to have no colour in it at all. It goes a little like this:

Happiest - No colour in the square.

Comfortable - Small amount of green in the square.

Uncomfortable - Half full of yellow.

Unhappy - Full of red.

So no green, or no colour at all, actually means the animal is perfectly fine ;)

I hope this explains it! :)