Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• bxdczoo
    • (Admin)Cricket

Best Animals for Breeding?

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

I've started a zoo where my objective is to make a profit from sustainably selling the animals and their copious offspring. What I want to know is which animals (ZT, DD, MM or custom) have the best chance of breeding quickly and have lots of babies at once?

So far, I've been using:

• ZT warthog
  • ZT African wild dog
  • Dragon's Gryphon
  • Khaydar's red fox
  • ZT lion
  • African Raptor's rabbit (not actually good for this)
  • Genkicoll's Atlantean peafowl

I have tried the silke bantams by Sundance, but they can only be sold for a max of $40, so I don't bother with them.

Mind you, I'm using a small map, but I'm not turning away anyone with a large number of suggestions. ;)

Z.Z.

omg...

FLAMINGOS!

Penguins

Bengal Tigers

Any of the rabbits in the download section, because they breed like.. well... rabbits...

;D

• Thanks 1

Sundance's European Rabbit seemed to be a prolific breeder. It has 4 offspring, triple the chance of births compared to ZT's animals, and a minimum interval of 2136 (which is probably 178 game days).

• Thanks 1

According to Jay: Concerning fastest breeders, it looked like the user made Rat is the fastest, waiting 2 and a half game days before checking to have a birth, a 20% chance of having a birth (which is 10 times higher than ZT animals), and has 8 offspring.

• Thanks 1

WOW!!

Would that be the one by Polubing?

Truly_happy

Yes, I am trying to figure out who made the rat Jay mentioned and where to find it. I found a lovely one by Lehner, but it only has 2 offspring and at a normal rate.

I'm fairly certain it's the one I mentioned above, but I don't have the file & I'm not certain it's available anywhere.

Truly_happy
21 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

I'm fairly certain it's the one I mentioned above, but I don't have the file & I'm not certain it's available anywhere.

I couldn't find it anywhere. I'll request it.

• Like 1

Truly_happy

Too bad.

45 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

It's listed at ZTDD as unavailable. I suspect it's one of the files on Fern's never-ending update list.

Too bad.