• Total Members
    • Most Online

AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• ZooForce11

And 1's Projects

And 1

Yeah, I found it today. I have made an little site where you can find also some downloads.

site

The animals at your site are in winzip form. How do I change the animal to a ztd to put it in my game?

Is there a special way to unzip it?

Thanks,

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are in ztd form but when windows downloads them it changes .ztd to .zip. So just rename the extention back to ztd.

And1 if you zip your files that will save on bandwidth by compressing the size of the file. It also means less likelyhood of a corrupted file during the download process.

Oh and in case you had not noticed Designer guild is back but with a new addy. Your area is still there. Link in my signature.

Thanks Fern, I mentioned it to Jay at ZKL when I was asking about the sound tutorial, and he said the same thing. Boy, you guys are smart!! I changed the downloaded zip files to a ZTD ext. and it worked in the game perfectly.

BTW, if you want a good laugh, read my last post at ZKL...last line. :risitas6ba0:

Note to: And 1: The animals are great, and as for the rabbit; it's about time someone made an animal to go with that sargarus cactus (misspelled, I'm sure) Thanks

LeopardStar

They are in ztd form but when windows downloads them it changes .ztd to .zip. So just rename the extention back to ztd.

And1 if you zip your files that will save on bandwidth by compressing the size of the file. It also means less likelyhood of a corrupted file during the download process.

Oh and in case you had not noticed Designer guild is back but with a new addy. Your area is still there. Link in my signature.

Fern, I tried to change the extension to .ztd (it was originally .ucl) and the download still didn't show up in the game. What exactly am I doing wrong???

LeopardStar

Did you change the .zip or did you change something inside the zip?

I download the file, extract it so it can be unzipped, and then click on the animals folder and then on the UCA file and rename it as a .ZTD.

I download the file, extract it so it can be unzipped, and then click on the animals folder and then on the UCA file and rename it as a .ZTD.

That will not work. Do not extract, do not open. Rename the .zip file to .ztd.

You also will need to remove that file from dlupdate which is hopefully where you put it as it could cause problems.

LeopardStar

That will not work. Do not extract, do not open. Rename the .zip file to .ztd.

You also will need to remove that file from dlupdate which is hopefully where you put it as it could cause problems.

Thank you, Fern! I finally got it to work now! :D

Thanks fern, for helping solfing the problems. Good news i finished today the vicuna, it will be soon available to download.