• MarkBL20
    • chewybacca
    • Goosifer
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666

help with reindeer

doggydog1998

doggydog1998

i am wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting the reindeer to work. when i try to put my download of the reindeer file into the game i get a error for the file lang007.dll, i wondering if anyone get a similar error or may have found a fix for it

doggydog1998

i found a part fix i got another lang007.dll but in not in English. i want to ask if someone has a lang007.dll file that work on window 10 that play the game in english could send me that file let me know

From Jay to me about this: I assume they got the reindeer from ZAZT1. I just downloaded it from there and the zip has the ztd and the dll. But the dll is not the complete dll, which is why it does not work. The size of the dll in that file is 40638, while it should be 73728. The reindeer and the dll were originally official downloads, and were two separate downloads. Someone at ZA apparently downloaded them to put at ZA, but didn't notice that the dll did not download completely. Since lang007.dll was an official download, it is okay to zip lang007.dll and give it to others. The CC version is better than the original one because they corrected one misspelling ("sub-artic" became "sub-arctic") in the animal info. But that is the only difference between the CC version and the original.

edited to removed lang007.zip now member has it.