• Tyler Hake1
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Luz21
    • Goosifer
    • Big Chungus
    • moobiefoot

Conflicts found

Fern

Jay is ploughing his way slowing through the files and this one has come up. I will add any others found here. It is up to someone here to fix.

autbirchbr.ztd dated Sep 18, 2007 from BrandiFallFoliage07.zip and pj_grasslandtree.ztd dated Oct 12, 2007 from pj_grasslandtree.zip are both using id 06D72057. I have not looked at the graphics, but the name and tooltip lead me to believe that they are different. I also do not know if either were updated since.

This means you cannot have both of these ingame and them both to show up. Only one will show up in the menu.

So can one of these files please be updated.

genkicoll

Paardjee's tree was loaded pretty recently, so since Brandi's was the original, I think that PJ's should be the one to be updated. Since PJ doesn't seem to be around at the moment, I will update it for him as soon as I feel well enough to do so :)

Another one found. The statue is a Tek file. I am not sure about the tulip. I will need to track that one down.

The Canary yellow tulip dated January 11, 2002 and RearingWhiteHeadedGriffinGh_2005.ztd dated Jan 13, 2005 from RearingWhiteHeadedGriffinGh_2005.zip both use 8-character id f5f8c026. I suspect these will not be changed since they are old, and possibly in saved

zoos, and probably from multiple sites. But maybe a second Rearing White Headed Griffin should be made with a newer id just in case some people want to have both in the same zoo.

edit: additional info:

CanaryYelloTlpTVZ.ZTD from williet_and_jparkzt_tulip_collection. This is from Emma and Mels site

The Tek file is the latest and is the one that should be redone. Also there would be no way to upload anything at Emma and Mels site anyway.

• 1 month later...

So I better not add that one in my current zoo as I am already playing with the harpseal in there or are they the same with just diffrent names and it doesn't really matter?

Jay: Being that the 2 seals use the same id, yes it would

cause a conflict. Only 1 could appear in the game at

the same time.

Both use 4d258047. uca

Savannahjan

Can this be easily fixed by changing just the uca number?

It needs to be reloaded in Ape as the graphics are linked to the id. So it is not a quick thing to fix like lcid errors.

Also there were a number of other issues with this animal that should be fixed. Only some of which were mentioned in my pm.

Ghirin

To fix the conflict, a new seal ztd needs to be generated in APE. The info and pal files can then be transferred to the new ztd file.