Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Richy III
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666

Display settings for windowed mode that takes up the whole screen

April_Fool_79

April_Fool_79

I feel like I've asked this question before, but I can't find it, so here I go (again?).

I'm trying to play on my computer with 2 monitors.  I've got ZT1 running on one monitor just fine, but I can't get over to the other monitor to browse Facebook without using Alt+Tab.  I put it in windowed mode, but now it doesn't take up the whole screen, just a square in the middle of the screen.  Hitting the "maximize window" button brings me back to fullscreen.  I tried editing the zoo.ini file with my monitor resolution (1920x1080) and having fullscreen=0 but it still loads in fullscreen mode.  Is it even possible to run it in windowed mode but having it take up the whole screen real estate?  I know it would have the window title bar at the top, that I don't care about.

Z.Z.

On my computer when ZT is full sized it is not in a window, it is the entire screen, I cant see or activate my taskbar or anything.
When I put it in window mode (using the ZT menu) it goes to a small window in the center of my screen.

I can still play the game in this window, I just have to use the direction keys on the keyboard to move across the map instead of just moving my mouse to the side of the map.

As long as the game window is on the screen, the game continues to run, even if I am doing something else, but if I minimize the game window, it stops running until I bring it back up again.
I dont know of any way to make the window mode window any larger or smaller, so I just play with it in full screen, and when I have to do something else I go to window mode in the game menu.

• 4 weeks later...