Sladhued

• (Admin)Savannahjan
    • TRIFORCE89
    • DragonEmperor500
    • Goosifer

Bridges

Guest norwood312

There are also the atlantia and brick-themed bridges, Sally :wink:
LOL I know and that is why I asked which ones. There are also Janes shelter ones but the wooden ones are the ones most people have trouble with and I knew where the tutorial for that is. I will let you point out the tuts for the others.

genkicoll

Is there a tut for the others? :laugh: I was going to make one! Think I'll still need to... Oh, I can't remember now! :24: :tongue:

Is there a tut for the others? :laugh: I was going to make one! Think I'll still need to... Oh, I can't remember now! :24: :tongue:
I did save the "how-to" that Jane did for her shelter ones. I have it somewhere............ :magnifyingglass: Let me know if you want it as I will have to hunt for it. :magnifyingglass: Look in the current projects - might be in there somewhere.

I remember it from my head for I use those every zoo

You raise 10 tiles 3 tiles up with the create cliffs and mots button (modify terrain menu)

Then you drag the first and the last tile down with the drag down to create hills and valleys button

Place the bridge at both sides

You can play a bit with how wide you want the bridge to be When in exhibits I choose the one tile wide.

While when guests use it I make it 2 wide for otherwise it looks real crowded

And I prefer 3 tiles wide so I can add some scenery on it or place benches so the bridge also becomes a

viewing area.

If you want to use the bridge also as a shelter it looks best when you use the invisible fence

• 4 weeks later...
Guest caddienoah

Thank you for explaining it...I was going to ask that same question for awhile...but didn't. Not at the top, top of my list of unanswered "Questions"...I'm feeling more comfortable to ask now!