Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• Rhodie
    • goldenfire
    • AnthraxOrigin12

RSN Suitability Guide

The Elementalist

The Elementalist

I'm currently working on a suitability guide for the animals created for Zoo Tycoon by RSN. I know that back when his old website, Zoo Garden, was still around, he had one (or so he says in one of the documents that comes with his first complete collection pack), but since Zoo Garden is sadly gone, I decided to create my own version of it.

My suitability guide is based on the Animal Center portion of Wisco's Zoo Tycoon, and I will be filling in the data for the animals based on my own in-game experiences. It will feature animals from both of his complete collection packs (although I may add information on how to make suitable exhibits for his standalone creations later).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Elementalist

Update: I finished my suitability guide for RSN's animals. I just have to wait for it to get approved by the website moderators.

• Like 2

Cricket
10 hours ago, The Elementalist said:

Update: I finished my suitability guide for RSN's animals. I just have to wait for it to get approved by the website moderators.

It is now approved  :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Elementalist

Update: I have added RSN's standalone creations (not counting the standalone versions of those creatures included in his Complete Collection 1 pack) to the suitability guide. The new version should be up soon.