• Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Redbaron
    • (Admin)Cricket

Fence Resources?

Duster

I have some time on my hands and an annoyance at a lack of rock fences that fit the biomes I'm working with so I decided to solve my own problem. The problem is I am over a decade out of practice with mod programs and don't know where to find the images or make the files to have functional fences. These will just be recolors so I am not going totally wild. Any help is appreciated!

Z.Z.

Are you looking to do exhibit fences or decor fences?

I would love to have recolored low rock exhibit fences and decor fences in colors to match these:

• Love 2

I have recolours of the rock fences but have not had the time to do them. That also includes an extra height. Toodlepops also gave me a whole lot to do as well.

There is a lot of work involved in loading them

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Z.Z. said:

Are you looking to do exhibit fences or decor fences?

I would love to have recolored low rock exhibit fences and decor fences in colors to match these:

Exhibit! I was working on a desert themed zoo, looking at the not-at-all matchy gray rock exhibit fence, and wanting to recolor those to look more like sandstone. I've been making recolored observation areas to fit more biome vibes and want exhibit fences to match.

• Love 1

Pretty! I'm a sucker for the colored objects. I hope someone does colored electric fences someday

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/12/2021 at 11:14 PM, Fern said:

Any particular colours you would like?

I typically enjoy primary and secondary sets but any is cool. I kinda just like rainbow items as I feel like they allow for the most custom zoo's and freedom to color things

• 2 weeks later...