• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• MarkBL20

Zoo Admin on Vacation

Yellowrose

While the site may be closing in time I thought I'd let everyone know the site is accessable.

It is set to a read only archive but the information held at the site is visable. Posting and registrations have been disabled. In time all the information located at the Vacation site will be reposted at ZA by the staff so the useful information is not lost.

Zoo Admin on Vacation

Not sure you were ever banned at the Vacation site but I can check into things Boris. Time a few more changes were made anyway. It's a new year, a new server compared to where we were this time last year, new site owners (Tex & Myself), new attitudes from every direction, so it boils down to a whole new start so there will be a few changes made for all the sites and a few things that will remain the same unfortunately. But this I can sure look into for you.

Boris Aardvark

this was several years back um I was banned when I joined zoo tek so about 4 years ago I suppose I was banned for an argument that took place here not there.

• 11 months later...
Professor Paul

Glad to see they can follow a good idea (Zoo Tek Travelling) but a shame that I'm STILL not allowed to post, although they will borrow my ideas!!!!!

Over to you Yellowrose;will the new Zoo Admin still have no place for the Prof?