• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• bxdczoo
    • riou108

Fozzy's Project

Guest Fozzy

I am working on a dragon. Right now I have it working but it is very simple. I am planning on adding more animations. I think the other dragons that I downloaded are much cooler but this dragons walk and breaths fire. In addition I am only fourteen and this is my first animal I have ever made.

This picture the trees were left out.

This picture shows the trees but it makes it harder to see the Dragons

This is a picture I started makeing the animations with. I edited this graphic to get all my other animations in a vector graphics program called Corel Draw 4 which is a fairly old program (mabey for a 98 computer)

Brandi

I think it looks very nice Fozzy. You're doing a good job for your first time indeed.

Savannahjan

I agree, Fozzy, it's looking really good, keep working on it. Please keep us posted as it progresses, you're doing a great job!

You are such a creative person Fozzy The dragon looks real nice to me even would you have been already experienced It sure proves you are very talented

• 3 weeks later...
That looks great! :clap: Will you have more than color type?

Sorry Its been a while since I have worked on it. No I won't originally the female was pink but that did not work for me with the wolf as being the base animal

Let me get this straight Fozzy

Are you actually saying you have had a wolf and then you were actually able to get a dragon out of it :whoa:

Basically what I did was delete everything from the wolf and put in my own.

When I started I had no idea what I was doing. I had APE but all the animals it had was the basic animals. I liked the characters of the gray wolf the best. So I used it as my animal but I deleted all the animations and added my own animations. I also changed all the behaviors for the animal. I did all this several months ago and recently I wanted to change a few things but my APE program stopped working so I found a new APE version 3, I think. However I found out the animal I had made did not work with the new APE so I started all over although I still had all my pictures for the animations so it didn't take too long. I also found out about the UCA file and so I changed a few other things I didn't like such as what meat it ate.

I think I've done as much as I can currently but it still has a few problems such as the arrow that points to the animal when you select it and the little picture of it on the menu for the animal. I would also like to make it use the Dino Cave shelter. If anyone could fix that for me I would very much appreciate it.

Below is the Dragon file.

Fozzy__s_Dragon.zip