Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• LunaRagnarok
    • And 1
    • Hawkkeye666

ZT2 DS!

Eragon845

Wow, thats a great trailer. I see 2 new animals in the trailer the Unicorn and Yeti/bigfoot. :magnifyingglass:

Maybe comes this in Zoo Tycoon 2 too.

Wow,a yeti too!! The trice actually is different looking,it looks like it uses Rainforest biome and they made a new model. I kinda like it,but the DD/EA one's fine,too.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, here's my brief review for ZT2DS:

1. Graphics-wise this is like a bridge between ZT1 and ZT2 almost, because the regular "zoo building" view is build around pixels, while the "zookeeper mode" lets you interact with 3D animals.

2. About the zookeeper mode: unlike the PC game, you can't walk around your zoo. The zookeeper mode takes the form of small "mini-games" where you clean, feed, or pat down an animal. This helps to fill the animal's satisfaction bars.

3. You are limited to 10 exhibits and 30 animals in the zoo at any given time.

The animals availible are as follows:

Moose

Camel

Flamingo

Zebra

Nile Crocodile

Galapagos Tortoise

Red Kangaroo

Ostrich

Giant Sable Antelope

Komodo Dragon

Cheetah

Masai Giraffe

Pygmy Hippo

Lion

Gray Wolf

Sea Lion

Polar Bear

Black Rhino

Black Panther

Wolverine

Chimpanzee

Grizzly Bear

Spanish Lynx

Bottlenose Dolphin

African Elephant

Orangutan

Emperor Penguin

Sea Otter

Koala

Beaver

Gorilla

Giant Panda

Sabertooth Cat

Unicorn

Yeti

Triceratops

4. The freeplay mode has some interesting options which make it like a cross between Challenge and Freeform from the PC game. You get to select the amount of money and fame you start out with, and you can have research completed or not. I haven't really played freeplay yet. I think maybe you have to unlock the Yeti in freeplay mode because I did all of the scenarios and haven't unlocked it yet... *lol*

The gameplay is pretty fun, but obviously you don't have the freedom of design like you do in the PC game. I can't see playing it over and over like I do the PC game simply because there aren't as many options. I'll probably never be able to try out the multiplayer/zoo trading features since I don't know anybody else with a DS - at least not anybody who would probably want to buy this game. XD

That said, it's a cute, fun little game. If you're a ZT fan you could probably justify getting this game just because you like the series. ;) Don't expect too much and you'll probably find it enjoyable! ^_^

If anybody's curious about anything else in this game go ahead and ask because I have it and I can try to get you the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
Boris Aardvark

I think they robbed me the game reeks sorry Gloria I wish I could go to blue fang tear the game up in front of them and stick every single worthless piece of it up their bleepity bleeps God knows I figured anything had to be better then zt1 ds I was wrong wrong wrong I have hit the bottom of the proverbial barrel. dumb stupid game even the controls don't work the way their supposed to it says hit the start button to pause pause what I say it not the game I know that :connie_12: :angry: :wife:

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think someone could take the graphics from that game version and make a yeti and unicorn for PC?

Boris, I can feel your pain, but you probably should be careful what you say even if you cover the words by using bleeps. :wink:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Boris Aardvark

lol ill say this for it it has one of the most humorous glitches I've ever seen my dolphin baby was born in the cheetah exhibit somehow and I don't know how :whoa: the animations for one of the baby cheetahs got stuck to its back I had a cheetah surfing on the back of a dolphin through the tall grasses of the Savannah. very strange

Oh my :24: :risitas6ba0: :risitas6ba0: :risitas6ba0: :24: I sure would have loved to see that!

Boris Aardvark is there any chance you can get screenshots of things like this when ever they occure again and then show them to us here? Or is that technically impossible?