• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sladhued

• kenny

zoo benefactors?

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

hi guys, ive been playing zt for ages, but one thing i still have no clue about are the zoo benefactors. what are they , how do i get them, and do i need them? please its bugging me.

I am not sure about it but I tried for this month zoocontest the marketing button for the first time

You cna find it when you click at the zoogate icon in the beam when you play I clicked the maximum times (3 I think)

and I did had benefactors I do not know what the word meansd and waht they do and if these two (marketing and benefactors) are actually related but you could trie

genkicoll

Gracious, I didn't realize this was such a common question! Well here it is again, for those who are wondering:

Zoo benefactors give you an extra money donation every month. You get them by having happy guests. When a guest leaves your zoo, if they have a high happiness rating (I think it's 98 or above?), they will become benefactors of your zoo. I have a lot of tips and tricks on how to obtain benefactors, but since our club contest for this month includes a bonus for benefactors, I don't want to give away the secrets to getting a lot of benes (:laugh:) until the contest ends in a couple of days. I do give hints in a recent thread that I started that contains a downloadable zoo, though :wink:

I'll write a tutorial for you once the contest is over :elkgrin:

Savannahjan

I'm with you, sunflower. It's strange, I am such an old ZT veteran, but don't really understand benefactors very well. Sometimes I look and I don't have any, I mean not a single one, and I know my guests are relatively happy. At other times, I seem to have quite a few. I know one not quite ethical way to get more, but I won't divulge it now since Genki will be writing a tutorial. Let me tell you folks, that Genki gal can really generate benefactors, so her tut will be the best info there is.

genkicoll

The marketing button will bring more guests into your zoo, but has no effect on their happiness. More guests means more possible benefactors, but they have to be very happy when they LEAVE the zoo.

The best tip I can give without giving away any Genki will put in her tutorial is this.

Happy Happy Animals = Happy Happy Guests = Benefactors.

Make your zoo as good as you can and guests as happy as possible with any hints you can find at all the sites and You'll get lots of benefactors for your zoo.

That's all I'm gonna give away.

wich is actually real weird for I had once a zoo with a rating of 91% animalhappiness 98% and guest also 98%

and then had 3 benefactors :whoa: